Recreation SA has secured funding through the Office for Recreation & Sport's 2016/ 2017 Community Recreation and Sport Facilities Program to complete a Statewide Swimming Pool Audit and Master Plan. The Project will be completed by September 2017.
- To establish current data on the number, quality and infrastructure of existing aquatic centres throughout the state
- Work with ORS to determine strategic outcomes for the future of the aquatics industry
- Provide a framework for pools nationally
- Information on future improvements necessary to maintain high quality standards for aquatic centres to ensure enjoyment and safety for the community
- Improved quality and safety standards of aquatic centres throughout the state
- Greater awareness and appreciation of RecSA’s role in advocating for aquatic centre standards
- Benchmarking aquatic centres in SA against national standards
- Identify gaps in delivery of water safety instruction
For more information please contact Pania Rawlins, Aquatics Project Officer on email@example.com or 8271 6874.