Learn the finer details of assessing your clients for potential debilitating back injuries.
A practical workshop that will provide many tips on assessing your clients core strength and posture followed by suggestions on the exercises that will form an effective core training program.
Make sure your clients are pain free by recognising early signs of back injury and learn injury prevention strategies for those clients with a history of ongoing back pain and for those clients wanting to improve strength and performance.
In this workshop Amy Hunt a practising Physiotherapist at Burnside Physiotherapy and Premier League Hockey Player will;
- Increase your understanding of core stability
- Teach you new skills to be able to effectively screen, test and prescribe
- Show you how to progress exercises for core stability
- Discuss what types of training is needed, strength, endurance or motor control
- Discuss how many repetitions and what intensity is required for each type of training
Recreation SA Members please use the coupon code fpdns for a $33.00 member discount at checkout.