Notice is hereby given that Recreation South Australia will be holding its 2013 Annual General Meeting on Thursday 29th August at Trinity Room Payneham Library (corner of Turner St and O.G. Rd Felixstow right next to the Payneham pool.) at 3pm
Join us for the AGM and stay to chat and have a drink with us!
1. Attendance and Voting
Full Members may nominate one (1) delegate to attend the meeting and have voting rights.
2. Nominations for Election to the Board
. Note: Nominees do not have to be members of member organisations.
There are seven (7) vacancies for election this year. Nominations are sought for seven (7) Board positions.
3. Nominations for Election to an Advisory Committee
A full member may nominate one (1) delegate for election to an Advisory Committee of Recreation South Australia
There are (7) vacancies for each committee to be elected at the AGM
· Community Recreation Committee
· Fitness and Health Committee
· Aquatics Advisory Committee
· Outdoor Recreation Advisory Committee
4. Request for agenda items and notices of motion
A full member may have an agenda item or notice of motion included in the agenda. To do so, please complete the relevant section and return.
To nominate for a Board or Committee position click here
To request an agenda item or notice of motion click here
To renew your membership of Recreation SA