One of the key components of the Outdoors Sector is the adoption of the Adventure Activity Standards to underpin the quality and safety of outdoor adventure activities.
All of the AAS guides were recently rewritten. You can find the updated documents here.
For reference purposes, the previous documents can be found below.
- Artificial Climbing and Abseiling Structures (2015)
- Bushwalking (2015)
- Canoeing and Kayaking (2015)
- Horse Trail Riding (2015)
- Mountain Biking (2015)
- Recreational Angling (2015)
- Recreational Caving (2015)
- Rock Climbing & Abseiling on Natural Surfaces (2015)
- Trail Bike Riding (2015)
- Surfing Sessions (2006)
- Angling (2006)
- Caving (2006)
- Challenge Ropes Courses (2006)
- Snorkelling (2006)