Canoeing and kayaking offer the participant the opportunity to see a vast range of waterways, canals and landscapes whilst enjoying the tranquillity of the water. Whether seas or rivers, South Australia has plenty of water to be paddled on and plenty of like-minded people to join in with through clubs and social events.
An important part of planning your canoeing adventure is making sure the weather conditions are appropriate and that your skill level can match these conditions. Wind conditions around South Australia can be found below:
- Wind Conditions by Windfinder
- Tide predictions by Bureau of Meteorology
- SA coastal waters forecast by Bureau of Meteorology
- Metropolitan waters forecast by Bureau of Meteorology
- River conditions by Bureau of Meteorology ,Click here