Surfing offers a variety of health benefits whilst a thrill of catching and riding waves. South Australia offers surf for beginner’s right through to professionals. Whether the Fleurie, Yorke or Eyre Peninsula; surf will be scattered right around the state.
If you're looking to start surfing and don't quite know where to go, a first point of call could be a surf school to learn the basics and get you surfing.
South Australia's surf may be overlooked by the eastern states but this just leaves the surf for the locals to enjoy. Swell can be found scattered all over South Australias Coast lines; for up to date swell forecasts check out the links below.
- Magic Sea Weed surf forecast
- Swellnet - Mid Coast surf forecast
- Swellnet - Victor Harbor surf forecast
- Surfsouthoz - Mid Coast surf forecast
- Surfsouthoz - South Coast surf forecast
- Wind Conditions by Windfinder
- Regional surfing information